College Cultural Neighborhood Watch (CCNW). Please consider volunteering with these programs that work to reduce crime in your neighborhood.
- Eyes & Ears – neighborhood block club program. Block captains are the eyes and ears of your block, working with the neighbors to monitor for and report suspicious activity, as well as getting to know everyone on your block. Learn More.
- Patrol Notes – a neighborhood patrol program. An e-mail communication system among those who patrol the neighborhood by walking, drive, or bike riding. The effort discourages undesirable behavior and aids neighbors concerned about suspicious behavior they observe. Learn More.
- Red Alert – a real time notification system, via telephone, of any criminal activity taking place in the neighborhood. Learn more.
- Mini-Station – a place, manned by neighbors, where neighbors can meet, talk, and report concerns or suspicious activity. It is located on Commonwealth and Court. Learn More.
- Make an anonymous crime tip to the Michigan State Police
- Report a problem, crime or suspicious behavior to CCNA
- Check the Michigan registry for sex offenders.
- Mott College Safety will do vacation checks.